How is working?
The stove fan generates its own power by the heat from the stove. The fan uses thermoelectric technology to convert a temperature difference into electricity. At the center section of the fan base is a unique thermoelectric module. The module change the heat into the electricity.
How to use?
Position the stove fan on a smooth flat surface of your stove top ,near the side or back of the stovepipe. The hotter the stove surface is, the more air the fan circulates.
Recommended surface temperature is between (50C - 350C). Temperatures above this range may damage the fan and the electricity generating units and invalidate your warranty.
Never handle the base of the stove fan, do not set the stove fan down on an unprotected surface when hot.
To move or carry the fan, always use the extendable handle while wearing gloves .
Keep fan away from small children when in use.
- Heat powered stove fan
increases the efficiency of your freestanding stove oven or wood/ log burner to generate warmth economically.
- Eco-friendly and self-powered
A thermoelectric module acts as a small generator to power the fan's motor. No batteries or electricity required! The stove fan uses heat from the stove surface to spin, adjust its speed automatically with the stove surface temperature.
- Operates automatically between 50 - 350'°C with speed self-regulating according to the temperature in the room.
- Extremely quiet operation, compact size, no installation required.The only moving part is the blade assembly. You don't even know this fan is there, but you FEEL the WARMTH!
- Made from anodizing aluminum.
- Certificates available: CE; Rohs; WEEE
- Manufacturer 12 months Warranty Included